E2D Coin Guide
The E2D coin is a long term vision where returns are based on the success of the multiple projects launched by the Owner. The first initiative of the Owner would be the Daily Returns project where 5% of all investments made would be rewarded proportionately as per the current E2D coin holdings that each player holds.
The E2D would also be built on top of the Ethereum blockchain as a smart contract. The amount of ETH deposited to obtain the E2D coin would be retained within the smart contract. As the buy and sell actions from all players would be to and from the smart contract, it guarantees 100% liquidity for all E2D coins.
The E2D coin is coded in an environment where each E2D purchase would increase the value of the coin and conversely, each sell actions devalues it.
Reference links :
Buy E2D Coins
Step 1 : Click on the "Buy Coin" on top of the menu bar and you will be taken to the Coin Page. If you have not logged in to MetaMask, a prompt will appear and you need to key in your password. Then click on "LOG IN". In the next screen click on "CONNECT". If you have not installed MetaMask or have not buy any Ethereum, you can take a look at the section LocalEthereum and How to Create A New Metamask Wallet on PC
Step 2 : Scroll down to the section "Buy Tokens" and key in the amount of Ethereum you wish to spend to buy E2D coins. The E2D coins amount will be auto-calculated. Then click on "Send ETH". A MetaMask pop up will appear. Click on "CONFIRM". For those blockchain savvy folks, you can alter the Gas and GWEI in this section.
A confirmation of transaction hash will then appear at he bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 3 : Congratulations! After a few minutes, the E2D coins bought will be reflected in the E2D coins section
Step 1 : In the 200eth.com webpage, navigate to the top corner of the screen and click on the 3 lines icon. Then choose the Option "Buy Coin". If you have not installed Trust Wallet or have not buy any Ethereum, you can take a look at the section LocalEthereum and How to Create A New Trust Wallet on Mobile
Step 2 : Scroll down the page until you see the box with "Buy Tokens". Key in the number of Ethereum you wish to spend to buy E2D coins. The E2D coins that can be bought will be auto-calculated. Then press "Send ETH". You will then be taken to another screen. Just click on "APPROVE"
Step 3 : Congratulations! After a few minutes you can see your E2D coins being updated after it has synced to the blockchain
Sell E2D Coins
Step 1 : In the box, click on "Sell" and key in the amount of E2D coins you wish to sell for Ethereum. The ETH amount will be auto-calculated. When you are done, click on "Sell E2D". A pop up will then appear. Just click on "CONFIRM"
Step 2 : In a few minutes, your sale will be completed and your Ethereum would be added to the "Allowed to Withdraw" section
Alternatively, if you would wish to transfer your E2D coins to other players, you can click on "Transfer", paste the players address in the field and key in the amount of E2D coins you wish to transfer. Then click on "Transfer E2D". Click "CONFIRM" when the pop up appears. "REMEMBER" the 10% tax still applies for all transfers.
Step 1 : Scroll down to the Buy/Sell/Transfer Box. Choose "Sell". In the field, key in the amount of E2D coins you wish to sell. Then click on "Sell E2D". You will then be brought to another screen and just click on "APPROVE"
Step 2 : After a few minutes, the amount of Ethereum that you sold will be reflected in the "Allowed to Withdraw" section
Withdraw E2D Coins
Step 1 : To withdraw the amount from "Allowed to Withdraw" section, you would just need to click on the "Withdraw" button. Click on "CONFIRM" in the next screen and you are done! Wait for a few minutes for the transaction to happen and your would see the amount subtracted from the Allowed to Withdraw section and added to your Wallet.
Step 1 : To withdraw Ethereum that is in the "Allowed to Withdraw" to your Wallet, press on the "Withdraw" button on the page. You will then be taken to another page, so just click on "APPROVE"
Step 2 : After a few minutes, click on "Wallet" on the bottom left section of the screen and you will see the Ethereum reflected into your Wallet. Happy spending!
Reinvest E2D Coins
Step 1 : The process of reinvesting the amount in "Allowed to Withdraw" section is fairly simple. Just click on "Reinvest" and "CONFIRM" when the pop up appears.
Step 2 : After a few minutes, your additional E2D coins will be reflected in the "E2D Coins" section
Step 1 : If you would like to reinvest the amount of Ethereum that is in the "Allowed to Withdraw" section, the process is fairly easy. Just click on "Reinvest" and click on "APPROVE" on the next screen
Step 2 : After a few minutes, the added E2D coins will be reflected into your E2D coin holdings section!
E2D Coin Mechanics
1. Every E2D coin purchased would increase its value
2. Each E2D coin sold for Ethereum would decrease its value
3. Whenever there is bulk purchases (more than 1 E2D), it is calculated based on arithmetic progression.
4. The frontend webpage would auto-calculate the number of E2D coins obtained based on the input of ETH used and current value to purchase for you to plan accordingly.
5. All E2D coin holders would be getting ETH from the investments from various projects based on their current E2D coin holdings. The first project launched (Daily Earnings 200eth.com) currently offers 5% of the total investments to the coin holders proportionately
6. All purchase of the E2D coin would be deducted a total of 10% from the ETH value of purchase.
- 10 ETH would originally net you 150,000 E2D coins
- However as there is a 10% deduction, the contract would only take 9 ETH into consideration as purchase
- Thus the effective purchase would be lower than 150,000 E2D coins
7. All selling actions of E2D coins would be deducted a further of 10% from the amount of ETH obtained from the sale
- 150,000 E2D coins sold should net you a total of 10 ETH
- However as the sell action has a 10% deduction, instead of obtaining 10 ETH, the player will receive 9 ETH
8. The buy/sell 10% deduction of ETH amount would then further be distributed to all E2D coin holders equivalent to their coin holdings proportion (similar to the distribution of dividends from the projects such as 200eth.com)
9. The frontend auto-calculates and informs you on your E2D coin holdings for the amount effective on current value, of how much ETH you will receive if you sell at the current point of time
10. There are a few sections in the frontend webpage that would simplify your management of E2D coins namely :
BUY E2D : This would be the section where you can buy E2D coins from the ETH in your Wallet. The frontend would auto-calculate the amount of E2D that could be bought by keying in the field of how much ETH you would like to spend
SELL E2D : This would be the section where you can sell your E2D coins for ETH. The frontend would auto-calculate the amount of ETH that you will receive from the amount keyed in the field of of how much E2D coins you would like to sell
TRANSFER E2D : You could also transfer the E2D coins that you hold to another player if necessary. Just key in the player's Wallet Address in the upper field and the amount of E2D coins you would like to transfer. Remember, transfers also would also be deducted 10% from the E2D coin amount. The smart contract will auto-liquidate the 10% of E2D coins based on the current E2D value to ETH and this amount of ETH will also be distributed to all E2D coin holders based on their holdings proportionately
WITHDRAW : All dividends from Buy/Sell actions and also from the 200eth.com project will be reflected at the right box on top of the Withdraw Button. All ETH obtained from sold E2D coins will also be added to this particular section. The Withdraw button will instantly withdraw all the amount pending in this section to your respective Wallet.
REINVEST : Referring to the section where all your pending ETH in the system a per the above, this button would instantly be used to auto-reinvest this said amount of ETH to add to your E2D holdings
11. Any new buying of E2D coins will auto-withdraw the amount of pending ETH (if any) in the system (this can be referred in the right box section)
REMEMBER that each sell action would incur a 10% deduction that will be distributed to all E2D coin holders based on their coin holdings proportionately. So plan ahead on your strategy of whether to HODL your E2D coins to receive dividends from both the buy/sell actions that other players make for the E2D coins AND the dividends that the 200eth.com project that could add up to your dividend earnings based on the amount of your E2D coin holdings
For any questions that is not answered here, please join our telegram group.
Back to Main Page